Check the menu at the bottom of this page each day of our Pride Week 2020 to see that day’s Neo-Futurist Pride content!
While our 2020 edition of The Infinite Pride is free to anybody who comes across it, we are encouraging all our viewers who are able to donate to one of the following organizations to support the livelihood of our Black Trans community members. If you’re interested in supporting the New York Neo-Futurists, please check out our Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/join/nynf.
Black Trans Femmes in the Arts @btfacollective
For the Gworls @forthegworls
Marsha P. Johnson Institute @mpjinstitute
The Okra Project @theokraproject
Girls for Gender Equity @ggenyc
Trans Needles @transneedles
Black and Pink @blackandpinkorg
- 1998 Lesbian Erotic Fiction Hour (A Cold Reading)
- Sex is about [ ]
- A Thousand Boths
- HARD FEMME (HARDER)
- Polyester Sexuality Metaphor
- MMM & MMM PART 2: WE DON’T WANT LESBIAN M&Ms, WE WANT THE REVOLUTION!…OR MAYBE BOTH!
- Hi! We formed an informal tri-coastal gaysian Neo affinity group and this is what we made for you!
- 1950s Dyke Bar Undercover Detective Simulator
- Uffizi gallery guide
- Homecoming [I fell and I bruised and I drove and I rose and I got lost and I got lost and then suddenly, there I was]
- Letter Plays: The First Letter. / Rainbowmail
- 21st century faggot
- Looking for THE OTHERS in my 1000 page family history book
- A Little Queer Neo-Futurist Coloring Book
- The Songs that Got Us Through It
- Making up for a year of 0 dates
- PUNCH -> DRUNK -> LOVE
- Crafting a meditation
- wait a second
- The Queer Night, 51 Years Later (an audio play for you to listen to, under the moon at midnight)
- Hudson Yards
- (( they didn’t know we were seeds ))
- Cans in Socks, or, A Metaphor for Coming Out of the Closet
- five reflections on throwing parties for children.
- tending: a cut-and-carry meditation
- How I imagine my life would be like on my animal crossing island, featuring adorable lesbian drama (Gayle please take me back)
- International Neo Pride Party ft. Chicago, SF, and London
- Hit Play: Queer Futures
- Hit Play: Weird and Queered